Petals (Tabs)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Let the goals begin:

Happy New Year to you all.  Today begins an exciting journey for me.  I was talking to one of my best friends last night, telling him about my goals.  He asked which goal I think would be the easiest.  I told him that I hope it would be goal # 42 - Locate my best childhood friend Andrea Huxoll.  I was hoping all I'd have to do is type her name into a search bar in this really neat networking site.  (You know the one).  Well, I did just that, and voila'! There she was!  She looks so beautiful!  I sent her a message with a friend request.  I hope she remembers me and we can catch up! 

As far as the list, well, it has begun.  I hope you all come with me on this fun journey.  I hope it inspires you as well. 

Have a blessed New Year!  Come back and visit me often!

MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment