Petals (Tabs)

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Join my Close to My Heart Team

I am looking for some creative or not-so-creative ladies and gents, to join my Close to My Heart Team.  Let me tell you a little bit about Close to My Heart (CTMH).

CTMH is the "let me show you how" company.  From easy-to-follow patterns in our how-to books to coordinated embellishments for fast and gorgeous pages, I can show you how to discover your creativity and celebrate relationships--with handmade projects from the heart! CTMH began as the inspiration of founder, Jeanette Lynton, who started her first direct-sales decorative stamp business in 1984, eventually redirecting her success to form D.O.T.S (Dozens of Terrific Stamps), a company featuring her own designs.  In 1996, Jeanette introduced an exclusive line of scrapbooking products and techniques under the name "Close to My Heart."  In 2000, the stamping and scrapbooking lines were combined under the same name.  With CTMH, Jeanette continues to lead the paper crafting industry with a rewarding business opportunity and revolutionary new products, including a full line of stunning My Acrylix stamps and scrapbook albums with coordinating papers. 

So whether you are looking for additional income or an opportunity to get the best products and supplies at a DISCOUNT, please join my team!  I am looking for all types of people on all walks of life.  Stay-at-home moms, full time workers, part time employees, retired, the hobbyist, the enthusiast...whatever or where ever you are, lets meet up!!

I promise to hold once a month meetings, full of CTMH information, new product introduction, tips, and tricks to use in your business venture.  Call me now, email me tomorrow, sign-up today!

Let's get the party started!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment