Petals (Tabs)

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Project Life and Picture My Life Solutions

Are you into the Project Life (and the like) fad?  It is an amazing new and easy spin on scrapbooking for busy people who want to beautifully archive their families lives!  Are you wondering how to organize, store, and transport all of your cards to crops, gatherings, and camps??

Have I got a storage/organizing solution for you!  Our medium organizers ($16.95) work perfectly for holding all your cards.  The removable dividers accommodate the 4x6 cards as well.  

Don’t stop with just your PL cards…the medium organizer also works great for storing your photos that are waiting to go in your books!  So how many can I get for you??  

Order by 1/24/14 and they will be here in time for my Comfy Cozy Crop!!  If you order from my online store, you will save about $3.00 in shipping !!! 

PS: Close To  My Heart is coming out with their spin on PL called Picture My Life. Starting in February.  Includes cards and protective sleeves!! Cannot wait!! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment